Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon Cheesy Risotto
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
1 cup risotto rice
1 cup white wine
2 cups of vegetable stock
3.5 ounces of smoked salmon
2 tablespoons of parsley, chopped
1 tablespoon cream cheese
How to Cook Smoked Salmon Cheesy Risotto
- Heat the vegetable oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the risotto rice and white wine.
- Gradually add the stock and cook, stirring frequently for 20-25 minutes.
- Add the smoked salmon and season with pepper.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon. Shred the zest out of the lemon.
- Add the cream cheese, parsley, and stir until smooth.
- Cook for 2 minutes and remove from the heat.
- You can serve the dish with some more smoked salmon and arugula leaves.