Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup flour
⅓ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup sugar
1 ½ tablespoons of peanut butter
1 ounce butter, melted
How to Cook Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Sift the flour through a sieve and place it in a large bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and the baking powder. Stir to combine the dried ingredients.Set aside.
- Add the sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter in another bowl. Mix everything with a spatula to combine all of the ingredients.
- Add the egg and mix further until you get a smooth batter.
- Add flour gradually, and mix everything until you make a smooth dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Use a teaspoon to add small quantities of cookie dough on the tray. Allow sufficient space between cookies, about 2 inches (5 cm).
- Bake the cookies for the next 10 minutes.
- Continue until you finish your dough.