Ingredients Needed for Pan-Fried Crepe Rolls
⅔ cup flour
⅔ cup milk
2 ounces of feta cheese
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
2 tablespoons of fresh herbs, chopped
1 teaspoon red peppercorns
½ teaspoon pepper oncino flakes
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
1 cucumber, shredded
2 garlic cloves
⅔ cup sour cream
How to Cook Pan-Fried Crepe Rolls
- Sift the flour and put it in a small bowl. Keep 2 tablespoons for later use.
- Add a pinch of salt, 2 eggs, and milk. Keep 2 tablespoons of milk for later use.
- Use a vertical mixer or a whisk to blend everything until you make a thin batter.
- Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and make 4 crepes. Set them aside.
- Crumble the feta cheese and add it to a bowl and add the cream cheese over it. Mix with a fork.
- Divide the cheese mixture into 2 bowls.
- In one, add chopped fresh herbs.
- In the other one, add the red peppercorns and pepperoncino.
- Fill 2 crepes with herb cheese and 2 with spicy cheese.
- Fold the edges of each crepe, then roll them.
- Make egg wash by whisking the remaining egg and the remaining milk.
- Add the remaining tablespoons of flour in one bowl. Add the egg wash in a second bowl and the breadcrumbs in a third bowl.
- Coat each crepe with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the crepes on all sides until golden. Set them aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the shredded cucumber, crushed garlic, salt, pepper, and sour cream.
- Serve the crepes with cucumber dip.