Calories: 366 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 31 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Carrot Fries
7 ounces of carrots
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
3 rosemary sprigs
6 slices nitrate-free bacon, chopped
How to Make Oven-Baked Carrot Fries
- Preheat your oven to 360˚F/180˚C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks. Add them to a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil, sea salt, pepper, onion powder, and minced rosemary. Coat the carrots with the spices.
- Place the carrots on the tray and arrange them in a single layer. Also, add the rosemary sprigs.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- While the carrots roast, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to brown it evenly. Once crisp, remove from skillet.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and add the crispy bacon to the baking tray, along with the carrots. Roast for 5 more minutes.
- Serve hot for maximum crispiness, with your favorite dip.