Ingredients Needed for Beef, Zucchini and Mushroom Stir-Fry
14 ounces of beef tenderloin
0.5 ounce ginger, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of cornstarch
2 tablespoons of flour
6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ zucchini, thinly sliced
½ red chili, thinly sliced
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook Beef, Zucchini and Mushroom Stir-Fry
- Slice the beef tenderloin into long and thin strips, and place it into a bowl.
- Add the ginger, 3-4 tablespoons of water, olive oil, and lime juice.
- Also add 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch and flour. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Heat your wok over medium-high heat and start cooking the beef. Cook it for 4 minutes then and add the mushrooms, zucchini and chili. Stir and cook for 1 more minute.
- Mix the remaining cornstarch with water in a small bowl. Pour it over the beef and add a touch of paprika powder.
- Stir, and cook everything for 1-2 more minutes!