Calories: 391 kCal / serving
- 46 g
- 7 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Oreo Brownies
For the cupcakes:
5 ounces of oreo
½ cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
7 ounces of butter, melted
1 cup milk
¼ cup olive oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground coffee
1 teaspoon honey
For the sugar glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
4 tablespoons of milk
1 teaspoon red food coloring
1 teaspoon green food coloring
1 teaspoon yellow food coloring
1 teaspoon blue food coloring
How to Make Oreo Brownies
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- In order to make the brownies, simply add all of the ingredients in a large bowl (the crushed Oreos, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, melted butter, eggs, milk, olive oil, vanilla extract, coffee, and honey).
- Mix with a spatula, making moves in a circular pattern, to combine all the ingredients into a smooth and creamy mixture.
- Add the mixture into a piping bag.
- Grab 2 mini-baking pans (4X2 inches / 10X5 cm) and fill them with the mixture.
- Slide them into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Take the pans out of the oven and let the brownies to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, take care of the icing sugar. Mix the powdered sugar with the milk, whisking vigorously, until you get a thick and glossy consistency.
- Divide the glazing into 4 smaller bowls. Add 1 teaspoon of food coloring into each of the bowls.
- Use the glazing to decorate the muffins, adding multiple glazes over the brownies according to your preferences.