Ingredients Needed for Banana Oat Bran Muffins
3 bananas, sliced
½ cup almond milk
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ounces flour
½ cup oat bran
1 teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Cook Banana Oat Bran Muffins
- Add the bananas to a bowl and mash them using a fork.
- Keep adding the almond milk, vegetable oil, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix until even using the hand mixer.
- Add the flour, oat bran, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to taste to another bowl.
- Mix them shortly using a spatula.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the first bowl, while mixing.
- Use the mixture to fill the cups of a muffin pan.
- Top them with brown sugar and oat bran, then bake for 25 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.