Ingredients Needed for One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
2 spring onions
2 ounces of celery
4 rosemary sprigs
2 garlic cloves
1 red chili, thinly sliced
2 carrots, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
2 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Cook One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Chop the bell peppers and slice the potatoes, mushrooms, spring onion, and celery.
- Slice the red chili and carrots.
- Place the chicken thighs on a wooden board. Make a few superficial scores on their surface and season them with salt. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Add the vegetables and chicken thighs.
- Add the olive oil, pumpkin seeds, season with salt, thyme, turmeric, and paprika powder.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil over the vegetables and chicken. Seal tight.
- Bake it for 45 minutes!