One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Probably the best way to take advantage of the savory chicken thighs: roasted them in the oven next to some vegetables, seasoned with lots of herbs and spices. It’s an easy recipe, just feel free to play with it, there’s nothing you can do wrong!
Ingredients Needed for One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
2 spring onions
2 ounces of celery
4 rosemary sprigs
2 garlic cloves
1 red chili, thinly sliced
2 carrots, sliced
1 zucchini, sliced
2 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 teaspoon paprika powder
How to Make One Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Chop the bell peppers and slice the potatoes, mushrooms, spring onion, and celery.
- Slice the red chili and carrots.
- Place the chicken thighs on a wooden board. Make a few superficial scores on their surface and season them with salt. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Add the vegetables and chicken thighs.
- Add the olive oil, pumpkin seeds, season with salt, thyme, turmeric, and paprika powder.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and squeeze the juice out of half a lemon.
- Fold the sides of the aluminum foil over the vegetables and chicken. Seal tight.
- Bake it for 45 minutes!