Ingredients Needed for Meatball Breakfast Baguette
7 ounces of minced meat
¼ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup spring onion, chopped
vegetable oil for frying
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup tomato sauce
3 basil leaves
1 demi baguette
1 tablespoon butter
2 spring garlics
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Meatball Breakfast Baguette
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Season the minced meat with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg, the breadcrumbs, and the spring onion.
- Combine all the ingredients with your hand. Then, form meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the meatballs.
- In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Dice the garlic and add it in the skillet. Fry it.
- Add the paprika powder, the dried oregano, and the tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the basil leaves.
- Put the meatballs in the sauce and combine them.
- Cut the baguette horizontally and remove the breadcrumbs from each half.
- Crush the spring garlic in a mortar.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the spring garlic paste.
- Spread the butter and garlic sauce in the interior of the baguette halves.
- In each baguette, put about 4 meatballs coated in tomato sauce.
- Top them with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve them warm!