Meatball Breakfast Baguette
Busy day at work? Make this satisfying meatball sandwich for breakfast. It will take more than half an hour, but it will help you to conquer hunger until noon.
Ingredients Needed for Meatball Breakfast Baguette
7 ounces of minced meat
¼ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup spring onion, chopped
vegetable oil for frying
2 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon paprika powder
½ teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup tomato sauce
3 basil leaves
1 demi baguette
1 tablespoon butter
2 spring garlics
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Meatball Breakfast Baguette
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Season the minced meat with salt and pepper.
- Add the egg, the breadcrumbs, and the spring onion.
- Combine all the ingredients with your hand. Then, form meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the meatballs.
- In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Dice the garlic and add it in the skillet. Fry it.
- Add the paprika powder, the dried oregano, and the tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the basil leaves.
- Put the meatballs in the sauce and combine them.
- Cut the baguette horizontally and remove the breadcrumbs from each half.
- Crush the spring garlic in a mortar.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the spring garlic paste.
- Spread the butter and garlic sauce in the interior of the baguette halves.
- In each baguette, put about 4 meatballs coated in tomato sauce.
- Top them with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake them for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve them warm!