Ingredients Needed for Grilled Squid Stuffed With Feta Cheese
12 ounces feta, crumbled
6-7 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 onion, diced
10 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red pepper, sliced
4-5 squid tubes
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 ounce of parsley, chopped
How to Make Grilled Squid Stuffed With Feta Cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the garlic and cook some more. Also, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and red pepper and saute for 1-2 minutes. You can drizzle a little more olive oil if you feel like it.
- Transfer the veggies to a bowl together with the crumbled feta and mix until even. Season with oregano, in the process.
- Stuff the squid tubes with this mixture and seal them using skewers. Coat with olive oil.
- Transfer them to a grill pan and cook them on each side over medium-high heat for up to 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, 2-3 teaspoons of olive oil, and the parsley to a smaller bowl and mix them until even. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the stuffed squid drizzled with parsley vinaigrette.