Ingredients Needed for Pangasius and Onion Sauce Spaghetti
6 ounces of spaghetti
1 onion, julienne sliced
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 garlic cloves, sliced
½ teaspoon turmeric
¼ cup white wine
7 ounces of pangasius fish fillet, small pieces
0.5 ounce - parmesan
How to Cook Pangasius and Onion Sauce Spaghetti
- Add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil, on medium heat. Add salt.
- Add the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the onion until translucent and soft, stirring often.
- Add the paprika powder, garlic, rosemary, turmeric, thyme, and continue to cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the white wine and simmer 1 minute.
- Add the pangasius chuncks and cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and combine everything in the same skillet.
- Just before serving, grate some parmesan on top.