Ingredients Needed for Potatoes and Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
4 medium-sized potatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of broccoli
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon cornstarch
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Potatoes and Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Add the potatoes in a baking tray. Drizzle them with vegetable oil and season with salt.
- Roast the potatoes for the next 45 minutes.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over low heat, pour the milk and add the cornstarch.
- Stir, and bring to a boil. Add the shredded Cheddar and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Slice the potatoes through the middle and serve them with the broccoli.
- Serve them with the cheese sauce.