Ingredients Needed for Nutella Stuffed Pancakes
2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 ounces of butter, melted
1 cup milk
7 ounces of nutella
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Nutella Stuffed Pancakes
- Add the flour in a large bowl. Add the baking powder, melted butter and eggs.
- Whisk vigorously so you can incorporate the eggs into the flour.
- Add the milk into the mixture and whisk again.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. After 1 minute, add 1 tablespoon of Nutella and cover it with a dollop of batter.
- Flip it and continue cooking it for 2 minutes.
- Continue with the pancakes, until you’ve finished all the batter.
- After they’re ready, place the pancakes on a plate, one on top of the other.
- You can top them with caramel sauce, cherry sauce, and whipped cream, depending on your preferences.