Ingredients Needed for No Rice Chicken Risotto 10 mushrooms
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon turmeric
¼ cup water
2 carrots, sliced
1 teaspoon saffron
How to Cook No Rice Chicken Risotto
- Slice and mince the mushrooms.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start cooking them.
- Season them with salt and pepper, and cook them for about 1 minute.
- Slice and mince the chicken breast.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and start cooking the meat.
- Season it with salt and turmeric, and add some water in the skillet. Cook the meat for about 4-5 minutes.
- Slice the carrots and potato and add them into a saucepan filled with boiling water.
- Boil them for about 15 minutes.
- When ready, blend them until smooth, adding a pinch of saffron in the process.
- Use cooking rings so your dish can have that round risotto shape.
- First add 1 mushroom layer, then the chicken, and top it with mushrooms again.
- Remove the cooking ring and it’s ready.
- Serve it with potato and carrot mash.