Ingredients Needed for Donut Mini Pizza
1 pound flour
1 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon yogurt
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 cup of water
4 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 tablespoon dried basil
3 tablespoons parmesan, grated
2 sausages, sliced
chives (for garnishing)
How to Cook Donut Mini Pizza
- Add the flour, oregano, baking powder, and sugar to a bowl. Season with salt and mix until even.
- Transfer to the dough mixer bowl, add the yogurt and olive oil.
- Start mixing and gradually add the water in the process. Mix until you have a dough.
- Shape the dough into a ball, transfer it to a bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Portion the dough into equal pieces (we’ve got 8 of them) and flatten them using the rolling pin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the dough disks on it.
- Cut off a hole in the middle of each disk using a glass’s mouth. You can discard the cut-off pieces of dough.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough disks, sprinkle them with ground basil and grated parmesan and top them with the sliced sausages.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- Serve the pizzas garnished with chives.