Calories: 663 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 46 g
- 58 g
Ingredients Needed for No-Bake Double Chocolate Bars
24 (digestive) cookies (1 package)
⅓ cup powdered sugar
⅓ cup melted butter
1½ cup whipping cream
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
4 ounces dark chocolate, grated
3 ounces milk chocolate (1 bar)
How to Make No-Bake Double Chocolate Bars
- Add the cookies to a blender and crush them.
- Mix in the powdered sugar.
- Add the melted butter and mix some more.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer the mixture in it.
- Evenly spread it, then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream and vanilla essence to a pot over low heat. Cook and stir until it starts to bubble.
- Add the dark and milk chocolate. Cook and stir until the chocolate melts.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the crushed cookie base and refrigerate for 2 hours.