Calories: 361 kCal / serving
- 23 g
- 12 g
- 42 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Wings With Parmesan Potatoes
½ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon chili sauce
¼ cup water
8 chicken wings
4 potatoes, cubed
1 red onion, thinly sliced
4 canned anchovies
1 teaspoon olive oil
¼ cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Make Roasted Chicken Wings With Parmesan Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- First, you can prepare the marinade for the wings. Add the tomato sauce, soy sauce, vegetable oil, melted butter, garlic powder, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, and chili sauce. Pour the water and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the wings with the marinade and let them marinate for the next 30 minutes.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Lay the wings on it. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it 3/4 with water. Add the diced potatoes and cook them for 20 minutes.
- After you’re done, remove the potatoes with a wooden spatula and lay them in a glass baking dish. Add the red onion, small pieces of anchovy fillets, and pour a small drizzle of olive oil. Drizzle heavy cream on top and season with salt and pepper, then combine everything.
- Roast the potatoes into the oven for the next 35 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Take out the potatoes, garnish them with fresh parsley and add the shredded parmesan. Cook them into the oven again, this time for 15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken wings with roasted potatoes.