Ingredients Needed for Mustard and Honey Chicken
2 chicken breasts
vegetable oil for cooking
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon parsley
How to Cook Mustard and Honey Chicken
- Cut the 2 chicken breasts in thin strips.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken strips and cook them until golden, on both sides.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mustard to the skillet and roll the chicken in it.
- Add the honey over the chicken strips.
- Cook for a few minutes then add the heavy cream in the skillet.
- Keep stirring the chicken in the cream.
- Fry a slice of bacon.
- Serve the chicken and the sauce with fried bacon pieces.
- Sprinkle parsley.