Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatball
12 ounces of mince d pork
1 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup parmesan
2 ounces of mozzarella, diced into small cubes
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to Cook Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatball
- Place the minced pork into a large bowl. Season it with salt, pepper, oregano, and chili flakes. Add the egg, olive oil, breadcrumbs, and parmesan. Mix the ingredients, to perfectly combine them. Let the mixture rest for a few minutes.
- Separate the mixture into 2 patties, about 0.4 inches (1 cm) thick and 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
- Add the mozzarella cubes over one of the patties, and use the remaining one to top it. Press the top and sides to release the air.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over high heat. Add the meatball in the skillet and cook it for 10 minutes. In the meantime, use a spoon to grab some oil from the pan and spread it on the top of the patty, which will help with the cooking.
- Flip over the meatball, and continue cooking it for another 10 minutes!