Calories: 423 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 30 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Goat Cheese and Veggie Salad
3 red bell peppers
3 tablespoons of olive oil
2 ounces of arugula
2 tomatoes, sliced
½ cup canned red beans
6 fresh mint leaves
½ teaspoon dried basil
3.5 ounces of goat cheese
How to Make Goat Cheese and Veggie Salad
- Preheat the oven to 430˚F/220˚C.
- Remove the bell pepper’s cores, seeds, and membranes. Place the bell peppers to a small baking dish, drizzle about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle salt on them. Move to the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes in the oven, remove the red bell peppers, let them cool a little, then peel them. Slice them and transfer the pieces to a medium bowl.
- Add the arugula, tomatoes, canned red beans, fresh mint, dried basil, salt, pepper, olive oil, and squeeze lemon juice. Combine everything using 2 spatulas.
- Slice the goat cheese and add it to a small baking dish. Warm in the oven for 2-3 minutes. When ready, add the warm goat cheese to the salad.