Mozzarella-Stuffed Bread Sticks
You can replace the croissants from the market store with something homemade: mozzarella-stuffed bread sticks. Don’t be afraid to make a dough! It’s very easy to make with a kitchen aid! Then, just wrap some mozzarella sticks with it and bake them! What a cheesy snack!
Ingredients Needed for Mozzarella-Stuffed Bread Sticks
7 ounces of mozzarella
½ cup water
1 teaspoon dried yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
½ teaspoon salt
3 teaspoons of olive oil
1 ½ cups of flour
1 tablespoon milk
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
How to Make Mozzarella-Stuffed Bread Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Cut the mozzarella into sticks.
- Put the water in a kitchen aid. Add the dried yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil and flour.
- Mix them all and make dough.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Flour your workspace and spread the dough using a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough and form small balls, 1.2-inch (3 cm) diameter, then stretch out each dough ball.
- Roll each mozzarella stick with dough.
- Place the rolls on a baking tray and coat them with egg wash.
- Prick them with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle some black and white sesame seeds.
- Bake the sticks for 30 minutes.