Calories: 763 kCal / serving
- 26 g
- 51 g
- 54 g
Ingredients Needed for White Bean and Egg Sandwich
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 garlic clove, sliced
3 tablespoons of chili sauce
3 tablespoons of harissa
3 tablespoons of pineapple sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
7 ounces of canned white beans
2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
1 ounce butter
1 burger bun
2 cheddars slices
1 avocado, diced
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make White Bean and Egg Sandwich
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and cook until golden. Add the chili paste, harissa, and pineapple sauce. Mix.
- Add the soy sauce and white beans. Season with salt, pepper, and cook until the mixture thickens.
- Mix the mayo and melted butter in a small bowl. Spread it over the sides of the burger bun. Heat a skillet over medium heat, and add the burger buns (fat side down). Toast until golden.
- Next, heat another skillet over medium heat and add the Cheddar cheese. Fry it for 1 minute per side, so it can melt.
- Keep the skillet over heat and melt the butter. Crack the eggs into the skillet and fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- Start assembling the sandwiches. Add the white beans on top of the toasted bread. Top it with Cheddar, egg, avocado, and spring onion.