Calories: 236 kCal / serving
- 8 g
- 18 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Mixed Mushroom Soup
2 tablespoons of butter
1 onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 pound mixed mushrooms
½ cup dry sherry
2 cups of vegetable stock
1 cup heavy cream
How to Make Mixed Mushroom Soup
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds, then add the mixed mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook further for about 5 minutes, until soft and light brown.
- Add the dry sherry and vegetable stock. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and pulse until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the blended soup into a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the heavy cream and simmer for 5 minutes.