Ingredients Needed for Peanut Butter Crumble
2 ounces of graham crackers
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup instant cake mix
1 teaspoon butter
1 cup peanut butter
How to Cook Peanut Butter Crumble
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the crackers in the blender and crumble them.
- In a bowl, put the eggs and the vegetable oil.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the instant cake mix and combine it with the eggs using an electric mixer.
- Grease with butter a baking tray.
- If you want, coat the tray with breadcrumbs.
- Put the graham crackers crumbs in the baking tray and press it with a spoon on the bottom.
- Pour half of the chocolate filling in the tray and spread it all over the crumbs.
- Add a layer of peanut butter.
- Add the remaining chocolate filling.
- Break the waffle into small pieces, put it in a food processor to make crumbs.
- Sprinkle the waffle crumbs on the chocolate cream.
- Bake the dessert for 20 minutes.