Ingredients Needed for Mini Sausage Rolls
1 puff pastry sheet
15 cocktail sausages
¼ cup baking soda
How to Cook Mini Sausage Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a flat surface. Cut it into 5 pieces, lengthwise, and then cut again each piece in three pieces, this time, in horizontal line.
- Wrap sausages with the puff pastry.
- Heat some water in a large pot. Bring to a boil and then add baking soda.
- Place the wrapped sausages in the water and boil for 3-4 minutes. Drain.
- Brush the puff pastry sausages with whisked egg.
- Season it with sea salt and chili flakes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with yogurt dip.