Ingredients Needed for Mini Egg Pizza
2 pizza crusts s, 4-inch diameter
2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Mini Egg Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour a baking tray. Add the pizza crusts and spread the tomato sauce over them.
- Cut the bacon in small pieces. Slice the sausage.
- Top the pizza crusts with bacon, sausage, and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil and fry the eggs.
- Serve the pizza with a fried egg on top.