Ingredients Needed for Potato and Ham Frittata
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 medium-sized potatoes, diced
1 onion, chopped
4 asparagus spears
7 ounces of ham, chopped
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
½ cup milk
1 ounce butter, melted
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Potato and Ham Frittata
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the butter to the pan and melt it.
- Add the diced potatoes, onion, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the asparagus, ham, and season with salt and pepper. Stir, and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Add the eggs in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add half of the mozzarella and pour the milk. Whisk until smooth.
- Grease the bottom of a baking tray with melted butter. Add the potato mixture inside.
- Top it with the remaining mozzarella and pour the whisked eggs. Add the Cheddar on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake the frittata for 20 minutes.