Ingredients Needed for Sesame and Honey Chicken Breast
¼ cup oil
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon ginger powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
How to Cook Sesame and Honey Chicken Breast
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet.
- Add the chicken breast. Cook in the skillet for a few minutes.
- Add 2 crushed garlic cloves, ginger powder, soy sauce, honey, and sesame seeds. Stir everything in the heated skillet for a few minutes, until the chicken is cooked properly.
- Cut the pineapple in half, vertically. Cut out the flesh of the pineapple.
- Place the chicken in the emptied pineapple.
- If you want, you can serve it with rice.