Calories: 534 kCal / serving
- 82 g
- 32 g
- 11 g
Ingredients Needed for Minced Meat Stuffed Potatoes
7 ounces of mince d pork
0.25 green bell pepper
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
1 teaspoon dill
How to Make Minced Meat Stuffed Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Heat water in a large saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Boil the potatoes in the water for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Dice the onion and transfer it to the skillet.
- Add the minced pork in the skillet. Cook it for a few minutes.
- Then add the diced bell pepper, paprika powder, and crushed garlic cloves.
- Stir fry everything, then add ketchup, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Remove the top side of the potatoes. Scoop out most of the interior.
- Stuff the potatoes with the mince mix.
- Make a lid out of shredded mozzarella for every potato.
- Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.