Calories: 381 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 12 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Smoked Sausages and White Beans
⅓ cup white wine vinegar
1 red onion, shredded
1 cup water
2 tablespoons of dried mint
2 tablespoons of turmeric
2 tablespoons of paprika powder
2 pounds of canned white beans
¼ cup vegetable oil
How to Make Smoked Sausages and White Beans
- Add the white wine vinegar in a pot and bring it to a boil.
- Add the shredded red onion and the water and simmer on low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the dried mint, turmeric, and 1 tablespoon of paprika powder and continue to cook the mixture for another 2-3 minutes.
- Wash the canned beans, strain, and put them in a large ceramic baking tray.
- Add the red onion mixture and stir everything with a wooden spoon.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the sausages. When they are browned, remove them from the pan.
- Put 1 tablespoon of paprika powder in the remaining oil. Mix using a wooden spoon to flavor the oil. Pour the oil over the canned beans.
- Serve the beans with 2 fried sausages per serving.