Ingredients Needed for Meat and Veggie Tortilla Sandwich
1 tablespoon butter
12 ounces of minced meat
½ cup tomato sauce
2 tortilla wraps
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1 ounce - mozzarella
¼ red bell pepper, sticks
¼ yellow bell pepper, sticks
0.25 green bell pepper, sticks
1 spring onion, cut into strips
How to Cook Meat and Veggie Tortilla Sandwich
- Melt the butter in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Add the minced meat, stir often and cook.
- Add the tomato sauce and simmer until the meat is cooked through.
- Divide the meat mixture into halves.
- Spread half of the meat mixture on one tortilla wrap. Add a layer of ham, half of the mozzarella, colored bell pepper sticks, and spring onion.
- Heat a nonstick skillet.
- Fold the tortilla wrap and heat it in the skillet just until the mozzarella melts.
- Do the same for the second tortilla wrap.