Ingredients Needed for Mango and Pistachio Mousse
2 tablespoons pistachio
1 mango, cubed
7 ounces mascarpone
1 teaspoon xylitol
1/2 teaspoon rum essence
red currants (for garnishing)
How to Cook Mango and Pistachio Mousse
- Add the pistachios to a blender and crush them. Set aside.
- Add the mango to the blender and puree it.
- Strain it into a bowl.
- Add the mascarpone and xylitol. Mix until even using a spatula.
- Add the rum essence and the crumbled pistachios. Stir them in.
- Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Serve it in a glass, topped with more pistachios and garnished with red currants.