Ingredients Needed for Grilled T-Bone Steak
12 ounces of t-bone steak
⅓ cup tomato sauce
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup water
1 chili pepper, sliced
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
How to Make Grilled T-Bone Steak
- Add the tomato sauce and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Squeeze the orange in the same bowl.
- Add the water, chili slices, paprika powder and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Mix the marinade.
- Put the T-bone in a sandwich bag and pour the marinade over it.
- Add the rosemary sprigs.
- Zip the bag and rub the meat with the marinade. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- Use the vegetable oil to grease the grilling machine.
- Grill the T-bone steak for 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and let them stand, uncovered, for 10 minutes before slicing them.
- Serve with grilled vegetables.