Ingredients Needed for Leftover Coffee Brownies
7 ounces flour
1 tablespoon coffee grounds
1 teaspoon ground coffee
3 ounces sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
4 tablespoons chocolate chips
How to Cook Leftover Coffee Brownies
- Add most of the flour (set aside 2 tablespoons for later use), the coffee grounds, and ground coffee to a bowl. Season with salt and whisk until even.
- Add the eggs and sugar to a bowl and start mixing. Gradually mix in the vanilla extract, vegetable oil, and the remaining flour.
- Add the cocoa powder and keep mixing until you have an even batter.
- Add 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips and mix them in using a spatula.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and pour the mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360ºF/180ºC.
- Portion and serve.