Ingredients Needed for Keto Cookies With Flax and Sesame Seeds
2 tablespoons flax seeds
2 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 tablespoons hemp powder
4 tablespoons almond flour
more sesame seeds (for garnishing)
How to Make Keto Cookies With Flax and Sesame Seeds
- Add the flax seeds and 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds to a blender and crush them.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the hemp powder, almond flour, and the remaining tablespoon of sesame seeds. Mix.
- Add the egg and mix more until even.
- Season with salt and pepper, add a dash of baking soda. Mix.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on the work surface. Shape the mixture into a disc and place it on the paper.
- Fold the paper over the mixture disc and flatten it using a rolling pin. Garnish with more sesame seeds and pat using paper.
- Cut discs using a 2 or 3-inch cookie cutter. We’ve ended up with 12 of them.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the cookies on it.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.