Ingredients Needed for Chicken Rice Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 onion, minced
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 carrot, diced
7 ounces peas
10 ounces cooked chicken breast, diced
2 whisked eggs
10 ounces cooked rice
2 tablespoons soy sauce
How to Make Chicken Rice Stir-Fry
- Heat the sesame oil in a pan over low heat, then add the onion and garlic.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Add the peas and carrot. Stir them in for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken breast. Cook and stir for 1 more minute.
- Make room in the pan for the whisked eggs and add them.
- Cook and stir until they are firmly set, then gradually mix them with the chicken mixture and cook them together for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and stir it in.
- Cook for a few more minutes and add the soy sauce in the process.