Ingredients Needed for Ground Turkey Toast Sandwich
5 ounces of turkey meat
2 teaspoons of ketchup
2 teaspoons of mustard
1 teaspoon butter
2 toast breads slices
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 romaine lettuce leaf
1 tablespoon yogurt
2 onions rings
How to Cook Ground Turkey Toast Sandwich
- Add the turkey meat into a meat grinder and mince it. If you don’t have one, you can buy the meat already minced. Add it in a large bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 teaspoon of mustard, 1 teaspoon of ketchup, and mix. Move the meat mixture into a burger patty press so you get that round shape. If you don’t have one, you can use your hands to shape it.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and melt the butter. Add the toast slices and cook them for 1-2 minutes per side, until crispy.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the burger patty and cook it for 6-7 minutes per side.
- Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy. Add the zucchini and cook it for about 3 minutes.
- Now, assemble your burger: take 1 slice of toast and spread the remaining mustard and ketchup. Top it with romaine salad, the burger patty, yogurt, zucchini, tomato, onion, and bacon. Finally, close it with the remaining slice of toast.