Calories: 954 kCal / serving
- 52 g
- 22 g
- 159 g
Ingredients Needed for Honey-Soy Pork Chops
1 pork chop, bone-in
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 piece stem ginger, sliced
1 red chili, sliced
3 oranges slices
4 limes slices
2 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup soy sauce
¼ cup honey
½ lettuce head
How to Make Honey-Soy Pork Chops
- Score the pork chop on both sides, salt and pepper it, and then drizzle with a bit of vegetable oil. Rub it well.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a saucepan, heat it over medium heat and add the pork chop. Cook it on both sides until golden brown.
- Add the ginger, red chili, garlic, orange and lime slices. Stir a bit.
- Add the soy sauce and honey. Cook for a few minutes, until the glaze starts to bubble.
- Serve the cooked pork chop on a bed of lettuce leaves with some more sauce, orange and lime slices.