Ingredients Needed for Lamb Leg With Couscous
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 pound lamb leg, bone-in
1 teaspoon sumac
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon paprika
1 onion, chopped
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 zucchini, small dices
1 cup canned tomatoes
3.5 ounces of couscous
1 cup vegetable stock
fresh parsley (for garnish)
How to Make Lamb Leg With Couscous
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the lamb leg and season with sumac, cumin seeds, paprika, and pepper.
- Cook the lamb leg until well browned on all sides.
- Take out the lamb and add the onion, bell pepper, and zucchini in the remaining fat. Cook them for 2-3 minutes and add the canned tomatoes.
- Add the couscous and the vegetable stock.
- Cook until the liquid reduces by half.
- Serve with a bit of parsley on top!