Pea and Potato Puree
This is made with peas and potatoes mainly but we added also leek to spike the taste. All in all, only 40 minutes separate you from a velvety scrumptious experience.
Ingredients Needed for Pea and Potato Puree
1 tablespoon butter
1 leek, thinly sliced
2 potatoes, cubed
water or vegetable stock (2-3 cups)
7 ounces of frozen peas
How to Make Pea and Potato Puree
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat.
- Add the leek. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and cover them with water or vegetable stock.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Add the peas. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer the veggies to a measuring glass and puree them using a hand blender.