Calories: 721 kCal / serving
- 111 g
- 5 g
- 35 g
Ingredients Needed for Honey Caramelized Pears
2 ounces of butter
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 tablespoons of honey
6 almonds, chopped
6 walnuts, chopped
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
How to Make Honey Caramelized Pears
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- First slice the pears in halves. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the pears on top.
- Remove the inside with a scoop.
- Fill with butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, almonds, and walnuts.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook the pears for 20 minutes!