Calories: 584 kCal / serving
- 21 g
- 28 g
- 62 g
Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Balls With Heavy Cream SauceFor the spaghetti balls: 7 ounces of spaghetti ¼ cup parmesan, grated ¼ cup cheddar, grated 2 eggs ½ cup heavy cream salt pepper 1 cup flour 2 eggs 2 tablespoons of milk 1 cup breadcrumbs For the heavy cream sauce: ½ cup heavy cream ¼ cup parmesan
How to Make Spaghetti Balls With Heavy Cream Sauce
- Add water to a cooking pot and heat it over medium heat. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Place the cooked spaghetti on the work surface and chop them using a knife.
- Add them to a bowl together with the parmesan, cheddar cheese, eggs and heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make the eggs wash by beating the two eggs and mixing them with milk.
- Roll the spaghetti into balls, coat them with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Pour enough vegetable oil into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Cook the spaghetti balls until golden brown. Drain them on paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Put the heavy cream into a saucepan over low heat. Add the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until the mixture starts to boil. Remove it from heat.
- Add the white sauce to a plate and place over the spaghetti balls. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.