Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Balls With Heavy Cream Sauce For the spaghetti balls: 7 ounces of spaghetti
¼ cup parmesan, grated
¼ cup cheddar, grated
½ cup heavy cream
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons of milk
1 cup breadcrumbs For the heavy cream sauce: ½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup parmesan
How to Cook Spaghetti Balls With Heavy Cream Sauce
- Add water to a cooking pot and heat it over medium heat. Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Place the cooked spaghetti on the work surface and chop them using a knife.
- Add them to a bowl together with the parmesan, cheddar cheese, eggs and heavy cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Make the eggs wash by beating the two eggs and mixing them with milk.
- Roll the spaghetti into balls, coat them with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Pour enough vegetable oil into a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
- Cook the spaghetti balls until golden brown. Drain them on paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Put the heavy cream into a saucepan over low heat. Add the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until the mixture starts to boil. Remove it from heat.
- Add the white sauce to a plate and place over the spaghetti balls. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.