Calories: 829 kCal / serving
- 54 g
- 54 g
- 50 g
Ingredients Needed for Herbed Salmon With Grilled Pineapple
1 ounce fresh tarragon
1 ounce fresh basil
1 spring onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons of olive oil
7 ounces of salmon fillet
2 pineapples rings
How to Make Herbed Salmon With Grilled Pineapple
- Add half of the fresh tarragon, basil, and spring onion in a mortar.
- Season with salt, pepper, add 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Crush everything with a pestle.
- Place the salmon on your wooden board and cover it with the herbs.
- Set up your electric grill and cook the salmon for around 5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon, add the pineapple rings, and grill them for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, grab a blender and add the remaining tarragon, basil, spring onion, and garlic. Add the avocado, pour the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Blend everything until smooth.
- Top the salmon with the avocado and herb sauce before serving!