Herbed Salmon With Grilled Pineapple
Now here is an enticing way of serving your salmon. Dress it in some herbs (like tarragon and basil), grill it, and serve it with an exotic side like grilled pineapple. Its sweet flavors are released by grilling and really stand out, making it a great side for the salmon.
Ingredients Needed for Herbed Salmon With Grilled Pineapple
1 ounce fresh tarragon
1 ounce fresh basil
1 spring onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons of olive oil
7 ounces of salmon fillet
2 pineapples rings
How to Make Herbed Salmon With Grilled Pineapple
- Add half of the fresh tarragon, basil, and spring onion in a mortar.
- Season with salt, pepper, add 2 crushed garlic cloves and 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Crush everything with a pestle.
- Place the salmon on your wooden board and cover it with the herbs.
- Set up your electric grill and cook the salmon for around 5 minutes.
- Remove the salmon, add the pineapple rings, and grill them for 2-3 minutes.
- Next, grab a blender and add the remaining tarragon, basil, spring onion, and garlic. Add the avocado, pour the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Blend everything until smooth.
- Top the salmon with the avocado and herb sauce before serving!