Calories: 558 kCal / serving
- 46 g
- 37 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Barbecue-Glazed Lamb Ribs
1 pound lamb ribs
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon dried oregano
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of barbecue sauce
How to Make Barbecue-Glazed Lamb Ribs
- Lay the lamb ribs on your wooden board.
- Rub them with butter, dried oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the lamb with the fresh herbs for 2 minutes per side, until crispy.
- Glaze the lamb with the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Lay the lamb in a baking tray and roast the lamb for the next 50 minutes.