Ingredients Needed for Spinach and Apple Salad with Mustard Dressing
1 tablespoon dijon mustard
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 garlic clove, chopped
7 ounces of baby spinach
1 apple, thinly sliced
1 red onion, sliced
1 tablespoon dried cranberries
3 ounces of goat cheese
How to Cook Spinach and Apple Salad with Mustard Dressing
- You can start with the dressing.
- Add the Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Add the white wine vinegar, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped garlic and mix it until smooth.
- Add the baby spinach into a large salad bowl. Add the apple, red onion, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
- Pour the dressing, toss the salad, and serve!