Ingredients Needed for Herbed Lamb Chops With Carrots and Peas
2 tablespoons of rosemary, dried
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon olive oil
4 lamb chops
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 white onion, sliced julienne
3 carrots, sticks
2 ounces of green peas
⅔ cup canned tomatoes
½ teaspoon dried mint
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
How to Cook Herbed Lamb Chops With Carrots and Peas
- Add the rosemary in a bowl. Crush the garlic and add it to the same bowl, then add the olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Mix everything.
- Coat each lamb chop with rosemary and garlic mixture.
- Heat a grill machine and grill the lamb chops on one side for about 4-5 minutes, then turn the chops over and grill them for another 4-5 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the white onion and cook until it softens.
- Add the carrot sticks and continue to cook them for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup (85 ml) of water.
- Add the green peas.
- Mix and cook until vegetables soften. Then, add the canned tomatoes and mix. Cook the vegetables for about 10 more minutes.
- Add the dried mint and fresh chopped parsley. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes, then remove from the stove.
- Serve the grilled lamb chops warm with the cooked vegetables.