Ingredients Needed for Herb French Fries With Two Dipping Sauces
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup parmesan, grated
⅓ cup flour
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons of pine nut
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 garlic cloves
How to Cook Herb French Fries With Two Dipping Sauces
- Cut the potatoes into fries, with their skin on.
- Chop the parsley. Keep 1 tablespoon of parsley for later.
- Mix the parsley with breadcrumbs and 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Mix them all.
- Make some egg wash by whisking the eggs with the milk.
- Coat each potato stick, successively, with flour, egg wash, and parsley and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Deep fry the potatoes.
- For the first dipping sauce: Chop the basil leaves and add them into a tall mixer bowl. Add the remaining parmesan, the pine nuts, the olive oil, and 3 garlic cloves. Mix them with the hand blender.
- For the second dipping sauce: Chop the tomato and add it into another tall mixer bowl. Add some salt, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, and the remaining parsley. Blend them together.
- Serve the fries with your favorite dip.