Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Muffins
⅔ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ounce butter, melted
3.5 ounces of blueberry
berry topping (optional)
How to Make Blueberry Muffins
- Sift the flour through a strainer and place it in a large bowl. Add the baking powder and baking soda. Mix.
- Separately, place the brown sugar in a large bowl. Add the egg, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Whisk.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry one, while whisking in the process. Add the blueberries and mix them into the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Grab a 6-slot muffin tray and add muffin wrappers in its empty slots. Fill the muffin wrappers with the muffin dough.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Dust a bit of powdered sugar over the muffins and serve them with a berry topping.