Ingredients Needed for Ham and Cheese Stuffed Loaf
2 ounces of melted butter
2 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
7 ounces of cheddar cheese
How to Make Ham and Cheese Stuffed Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Slice the bread, but don’t cut it to the bottom. Then cut it in the opposite way, to make squares.
- Mix the melted butter, the crushed garlic, and the parsley using a spoon.
- Cut the ham into small squares.
- Cut the Cheddar cheese in small quarter slices.
- Open up the bread and fill it up with small ham slices and Cheddar slices.
- Coat the loaf with melted butter.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.