Ingredients Needed for Beef and Cheddar Buns
1 tablespoon olive oil
10 ounces of ground beef
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 egg, whisked
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
3.5 ounces of cheddar
How to Cook Beef and Cheddar Buns
- Preheat the oven to 370°F/185°C.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the ground beef and begin cooking it.
- Season it with salt, and flavor it with the barbecue sauce, ketchup, and mustard.
- Cook the meat until it gets a brown color.
- Slice the Cheddar into dices.
- Make round and thin shapes out of the pastry, around 6 inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- Fill each pastry round with 1-2 tablespoon of ground beef and 1 dice of Cheddar.
- Brush them with the whisked egg and then sprinkle some black sesame seeds.
- Bake them for 25 minutes and serve!